Freelancers can apply for a work permit and residence visa for some free zones in Dubai and UAE, including International Media Production Zone, Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone, Dubai Media City and Knowledge Village. the applicant profession needs to be related to these free zones’ activities, which are predominantly media-related: artists, editors, directors, writers, engineers, producers, photographers, camera operators and technicians in the fields of film, TV, music, radio and print media….
- Application form
- Business plan (we’ll provide a template and all the supports)
- Passport copy with residence visa
- Reference letter(s) provided by current/previous employers recommending your ability to perform a particular task.
- CV and original qualification certificates and credentials
- NOC (if UAE resident) provided by sponsor allowing you to transfer the residence visa and to obtain a freelance permit.
- A good standing certificate issued by your bank certifying that the individual holds a satisfactory account.
- Portfolio / samples of work